It shall be the responsibility of the Biker-Borrower to comply with the following:
- It shall be the responsibility of the Biker to not ride on any lake or leave unsheltered on precipitous environments.
- The bike rider will be in compliance with the proper traffic laws and regulations at all times.
- Replacement or substitution of any parts or portion of the bicycle is in violation of the rental agreement.
- Cleaning the bicycle prior to returning said bicycle is not recommended or required. ( Please leave it to the professionals.)
- Responsible use of bicycle at all times. Biker shall assume responsibility for any and all liabilities, damage, loss to property, or injury related to the rent and use of the bicycle and any “Rental Add-Ons accessories”.
- Biker is not allowed to sublease the bicycle rented with us.
Assumption of Risk
I accept full responsibility for the bike equipment rented (“the Equipment”) and authorize The Pro’s, LLC / Saipan Bike Pro to charge my credit card for any damage to the Equipment and replace the Equipment at full retail value if not returned by the agreed date.
I hereby declare that I understand and accept that risk that renting a bicycle or riding a bike has a high risk of exposure to many hazards and accidents which may lead to damage to property, physical injury, or death. I further declare that I am in good physical health and capable in participating in a physical activity of riding a bicycle.
I hereby assume all risk of physical injury or loss of life that may cause me or loss or physical damage to the properties that may be involved arising from an accident out of the bicycle I rent. I fully understand the inherent risk involved and I accept full responsibility for any and all damage or injury for which it may result into.
I hereby declare that I am familiar with the proper use of the Equipment, including all quick release mechanisms, brakes and gear shifters. I am aware that there are technicians available to answer any questions that I may have as to the proper use of the Equipment.